At Fortus, we provide international expertise in all forms of investigations that take place inside and outside your company. The world’s largest corporations rely on Fortus Security to conduct investigations into a wide array of corporate risk concerns, including:
- Internal employee issues – Theft, extortion, embezzlement, Ponzi schemes, threats, policy violations, blackmail, and other harmful corruption
- External risk mitigation – Internet fraud, electronic bugging, extortion, competitive intelligence, industrial espionage, due diligence matters, kickbacks, product diversion, etc.
- Branding and intellectual property protection (IPP) – Trademark and patent infringement, piracy, counterfeiting, product diversion, litigation support and more
Some investigations may simply involve monitoring a single employee; other investigations may be complex, uncovering elaborate schemes at multiple facilities in numerous countries. Because of this, we can scale an investigation as needed when new intelligence becomes available.
Why clients choose Fortus for Investigations:
Fortus Security is an industry leader in providing end-to-end investigation solutions while maintaining confidentiality. Only Fortus Security has the capabilities to offer:
- A single point of contact — makes coordination and reporting easier for you.
- Scalability — our services range from one-time or temporary, to long-term embedded personnel
- Our global network of resources — we conduct investigations nearly anywhere, anytime
- An ROI-driven approach to investigations — we protect and create value for our clients’ core businesses.
In addition, our consultants are supported by cutting-edge intelligence and information technology to assist at every step of the investigation.